Top Ten Posts From “Macro Art In Nature” Since 2005.
© 2008 – Michael Brown
* Copying/downloading of images is prohibited.
Well, ….. it seems that I have not had much to say or to write about this past year or so.
Have been busy with the family, busy keeping the business above water, busy creating a new body of work that I have yet to show anyone, … just plain busy!
It seems that when I do write something here in my journal, I have been repeating myself.
Maybe one day I will have something new to say.
I was digging around my journal the other day and looking at various stats.
One stat that I have not looked at in a long long time were the most viewed posts that I have created since starting this journal.
It was interesting to look at those stats, some which surprised me.
Here are the Top 10, most viewed posts since 2005.
** A couple of these are older posts moved over from the “Blogger” days, and I have yet to line up the images and text to match up with the existing WordPress posts.
1. Artistic Blurs In Your Macro Images Using Photoshop
2. Using The “Orton” Method For Artistic Blending
3. “Layers Of Gold” Macro – Using Reversed Nikkor 50mm 1.4 Lens.
4. “In Their World” Series – Unwanted Highlights In Your Photography?
5. Rose Stamen – 50mm Reversed Lens
6. What The Lensbaby “Should” Force You To Do!
7. Adding Space To A Image In Photoshop Using The “Free Transform” Tool
8. Michael Brown, Inventor Of The “Cram It” Method In Photography.
9. A Marriage Of Macro Photography & Georgia O’Keeffe Paintings.
10. Photography In Late Evening Light.
Oh well, ….. at least I wrote something! : )
Everyone take care,